Sales Support and After Sales Operations Manager
Are you an outdoor enthusiast or an avid angler who enjoys driving sales and developing state-of-the-art customer experience? Rapala VMC Nordics is now looking for a Sales Support and After Sales Operations Manager!
In this position you get to work waist deep in the sport fishing, winter sports and outdoor industry. You will be managing our in-house sales, service & warranty operations and ecom consumer service teams at Rapala VMC Nordics and Baltics. In addition to leading your team members, in the core of the role is the optimization and development of tools and processes in these areas. You will support the teams with both daily and long-term focus and cooperate with many internal and external stakeholders, i.e., customers and logistics partners. This is a full-time, permanent role positioned in Helsinki, Käpylä.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and lead state-of-the-art customer service operations for the Nordic and Baltic B2B customers in fishing, winter sports and outdoor business
- Create and run best-in-class consumer experience in ecommerce: quick responses, accurate answers and having fun with unnecessarily good service level
- And if something goes wrong with our product, your service & warranty team will get it fixed, enabling the users to continue their favorite hobby in no time
At Rapala VMC we can offer an interesting setting for your role: you get to operate in a truly international environment and really develop the processes contributing to proactive sales and our customer satisfaction. The working environment is casual and flexible yet ambitious. We cherish the family feeling in our culture, put the team first and systematically work our way towards being strong and successful together. Once we find a great catch, we want to encourage a long career path by offering possibilities for career development. In addition to this we offer all the basics like flexible working hours and remote work, competitive benefits and employee discounts.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to quickly establish and maintain relationships
- Passion for sporting goods, sport fishing, outdoor and winter sports
- Fluent written and spoken English required. Finnish and/or Scandinavian languages a definitive asset
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Teams). MS Navision and ticketing systems experience highly beneficial
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for? Please, submit your CV and application letter with a salary request (in English) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February, 2022 at the latest. For further information, you may contact the hiring manager Janne Mahlamäki (044 239 5865) on 10.2. at 15-16 or 22.2. at 15-16.