Would you to take the next step in your career in videography while working with iconic, market-leading brands? Rapala VMC Corporation is now looking for a videographer to join its team!
As a videographer at Rapala you will get a chance to put your creative talents to use in a commercial, large company setting. You will be responsible for creating and delivering compelling video content for all our various brands with a primary focus on our fishing brands.
As you will be working on a variety of projects reaching from product videos, documentaries, interviews through to creative campaigns, this role requires strong experience in filming/editing and a true passion for filmmaking. For this role it’s highly beneficial if you have a strong interest and knowledge about fishing. This is a full-time position, preferable located in Helsinki but open to remote applicants as well.
- Collaborate with the content and social team to plan and produce high-quality video content for social media platforms
- Film and edit a wide variety of content including promotional videos, behind-the-scenes footage, documentaries
- Ensure all videos meet brand guidelines and align with the company’s tone and messaging
- Stay up to date on the latest social media trends and techniques, and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Work with the social media team to develop and implement video strategies that support the overall goals of the company
- Monitor and analyze video performance metrics to inform future content creation and strategy
- 3+ years of experience in videography, with a strong portfolio of work
- Proficiency in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- A passion for social media and staying up-to-date on the latest trends and platforms
- A team player with the ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with motion graphics and animation
- Experience operating a drone
The working environment at Rapala is casual and flexible yet ambitious. We cherish the family feeling in our culture, put the team first and systematically work our way towards being strong and successful together. In addition to this we offer all the basics like competitive benefits and employee discounts.
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for? Please, submit your CV and application letter (in English) and portfolio together with your salary request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th of February, 2023 at the latest. Please notice that we might proceed in the recruitment process already during the application period, so apply soon!